Sarkari Result 2022 – Sarkari Result com, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Results 2021: Sarkari Result info Updates Latest Sarkari Results सरकारी रिजल्ट्स , SarkariResult in
Sarkari Result Latest Result, Latest Admit Card, Latest Jobs, Notification, Syllabus.
| IONOS Hosting From $1/Year
|Covid Vaccine Certificate Download|
|Tamilrockers Tamil Movies
Movies123 Gomovies Putlocker
Moviesda New Movies Download
|Bank loan/mortgage Interest Rates Calculator|
The Navodaya Vidyalaya System is a unique experiment unparalleled in the annals of school education in India and elsewhere. Its significance lies in the selection of talented rural children as the target group and the attempt to provide them with quality education comparable to the best in a residential school system. Such children are found in all sections of society, and in all areas including the most backward. But, so far, good quality education has been available only to well-to-do sections of society, and the poor have been left out. It was felt that children with special talent or aptitude should be provided opportunities to proceed at a faster pace, by making good quality education available to them, irrespective of their capacity to pay for it.These talented children otherwise would have been deprived of quality modern education traditionally available only in the urban areas. Such education would enable students from rural areas to compete with their urban counterparts on an equal footing. The National Policy on Education-1986 envisaged the setting up of residential schools, to be called Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas that would bring out the best of rural talent.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas are co-educational residential schools primarily for the children from rural areas which aim at :
- To provide good quality modern education including a strong component of culture, inculcation of values, awareness of the environment, adventure and physical education to the talented children from the rural areas. Students in the Navodaya Vidyalayas are admitted in Class-VI and provided education upto Class-XII. Now provision is made for lateral entry of students in Class-IX & XI also.
- To ensure that all students of Navodaya Vidyalayas attain a reasonable level of competency in three languages as envisaged in Three Language Formula.
- To serve in each district as focal point for improvement in the quality of school education through sharing of experience and facilities.
- We envisage identification and development of talented bright and gifted children predominantly from rural areas who are denied good educational opportunities.
- Objectives of quality education are sought to be fulfilled through effective academic, co-curricular and adventure activities, physical education, reasonable level of competency in three languages.
- We aim at the respective districts as focal points for improving quality of education through sharing of experience and facilities with continuous interaction with local community and helping these institutions to develop as centres of academic excellence.
- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is under Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti and is a registered Society under Registration of Societies Act, 1860. The Society is an autonomous body under the Department of School Education & Literacy, Ministry of Human Resouce Development, Govt. of India, Hon”ble Minister of Human Resource Development is the Chairman and Hon”ble Minister of State of Human Resource Development (Education) is the Vice-Chairman of the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti.
- JNVs are functioning at the district level through the Vidyalaya Management Committee under the Chairmanship of District Collector, in all the participating States & Union Territories of the country.
WHAT WE ARE
- Navodaya Vidyalayas are affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
- We provide free education including boarding and lodging as well as expenses on Uniform, Text Books, Stationery etc. However, a nominal fee @ Rs. 200/- per month is charged from students of Class-IX to XII as Navodaya Vikas Nidhi. The students belonging to SC, ST categories, girls, disabled and children of the families below poverty line are exempted from the payment of fee.
- Reservation of seats-Rural at least 75%, Urban Utmost 25%.
- Provision of reservation of seats for girls – 33%.
- Establish and run fully residential co-educational schools from Class-VI to XII.
- Extend First aid medical health facilities to all the students free of cost limitation to Rs 30 Per month.
- Organise Parent Teacher Council and conduct their periodical meetings.
- Provide admission in Class-VI only through objective type finaltest designed and conducted by CBSE in the concerned district. Provision is also made for lateral entry of students of Class-IX & XI level.
- 30% of students in Class-IX from a Vidyalaya located in one linguistic area spend one academic year in a Vidyalaya of a different linguistic region to promote national integration through understanding of the diversity and plurality of country”s cultures and people.
- Organize Computer Literacy and Computer Aided Education Programmes.
- Organize National Integration Meet for its students in order to create a climate for better understanding and communication in the Navodaya fraternity.
WE AIM AT
- Providing quality education to the children.
- Developing harmonious growth of the personality of the children through variety of co-curricular activities.
- Creating the environment to bring out the best among the teachers and students.
- Adopt modern education techniques – external and internal accountability, effective leadership, linkages with the local community.
- Art in Education program mes to provide opportunities for students to inculcate nationalistic values through sharing and learning traditional skills and art with the help of renowned traditional artists.
- Built-in-mechanism of self-reliance, self-evaluation, character, rig our and discipline in academic pursuit.
- Freedom of experimentation and innovation.
- To serve the objectives of excellence coupled with equity and social justice.
- To promote national integration by providing opportunities to talented children, largely rural, from different part of the country, to live and learn together and develop their full potential.
- To provide good quality modern education, including a strong component of culture, inculcation of values, awareness of the environment, adventure activities and physical education.
- To ensure that all students of Navodaya Vidyalayas attain a reasonable level of competence in three language as envisaged in the Three Language Formula; and
- To serve, in each district, as focal point for improvement in quality of school education through sharing of experiences and facilities.
Reservation for Rural, S.C., S.T. and Girl Student
Admissions in Jawahar Novodaya Vidyalayas primarily for children from the rural areas, with provision of 75% seats for rural children. Seats are reserved for children from the SC and ST communities in proportion to their population in the district but not less than the national average. 1/3 of the seats are for girl students. 3% of the seats are for disabled children.Co-educational